Cannulated Cancellous Screw
- Introducing our high-quality Cannulated Cancellous Screw 4.5 mm, designed to provide optimal performance and stability in orthopedic procedures.
- Crafted with precision, our Cannulated Cancellous Screw is engineered to meet the demanding requirements of bone fixation. Its 4.5 mm diameter ensures excellent structural integrity and strength, making it suitable for a wide range of applications.
- The cannulated design of the screw offers a range of benefits. It allows for simplified insertion and precise placement, minimizing trauma to the surrounding tissues. The hollow core facilitates effortless guidance using guide wires, ensuring accurate alignment during surgical procedures. This enhances surgical efficiency and reduces the risk of potential complications.
- The screw is manufactured using high-quality titanium material, ensuring biocompatibility , durability and longevity. Its corrosion-resistant properties provide assurance of long-term performance, promoting successful bone healing and patient recovery.
- Our Cannulated Cancellous Screw 4.5 mm is accompanied by a comprehensive set of instrumentation, enabling surgeons to perform procedures with confidence and ease. The instrumentation set includes specialized tools for efficient drilling, tapping, and screw insertion, ensuring a seamless surgical experience.
- Click on Uses to know more about indication. Click on Specification to know more about it's features. See below for avilable sizes.
- Fracture fixation: The 4.5 mm Cannulated Cancellous Screw is often used for fracture fixation in bones with cancellous (spongy) bone quality. It provides stability and compression at the fracture site to promote proper healing.
- Bone grafting: The 4.5 mm Cannulated Cancellous Screw can be used in conjunction with bone grafts for reconstructive procedures. It helps secure the graft material in place and facilitates bone healing.
- Osteotomies: Osteotomies involve cutting and reshaping bones. The 4.5 mm Cannulated Cancellous Screw can be used for fixation after performing corrective osteotomies, such as in the treatment of malunions or deformities.
- Arthrodesis: Arthrodesis refers to joint fusion, typically performed to address severe joint arthritis or instability. The 4.5 mm Cannulated Cancellous Screw may be utilized to stabilize the fused joint during the healing process.
- Bone lengthening procedures:In limb lengthening procedures, the 4.5 mm Cannulated Cancellous Screw can be used to secure the bone segments after the desired lengthening has been achieved, aiding in stabilization during the consolidation phase.
- Cannulated design: The 4.5 mm Cannulated Cancellous Screw has a hollow core, allowing it to be guided over a guide wire during surgical insertion. The cannulated design enables a minimally invasive technique and facilitates accurate placement.
- Cancellous thread profile: The 4.5 mm Cannulated Cancellous Screw has a thread design optimized for engagement in cancellous bone, which typically has a spongy or trabecular structure. The cancellous threads provide excellent purchase in this type of bone and aid in achieving stability.
- Self-tapping capability:The 4.5 mm Cannulated Cancellous Screw is typically self-tapping, meaning it can create its own thread as it is inserted into the bone. This feature eliminates the need for pre-drilling and simplifies the surgical procedure.
- Variable lengths: The 4.5 mm Cannulated Cancellous Screw is available in various lengths to accommodate different anatomical sites and patient requirements. The range of lengths allows for customization and optimal fixation based on the specific surgical needs.
- Material composition: The 4.5 mm Cannulated Cancellous Screw is commonly made from biocompatible materials such as stainless steel or titanium alloy. These materials are selected for their strength, corrosion resistance, and compatibility with the human body.